viernes, 24 de agosto de 2018

Influences on my thinking


For me, the influences on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking are probably the topics related... opinions about religion and politics.

Religion because is a really subjective topic. Everyone has their own beliefs and honestly wherever you say may be taken as an offense. There is always someone that is not possible to talk properly without arguing.

I do not talk about politics because I directly avoid it. Is a topic in which my opinion has no weight and anyone may say that I am wrong and I will be obligated to give them the reason.

But if I cannot avoid getting into a conversation about these particular topics I try to deal with this using internet, asking friends about the topics so I can build my own opinion about it though politics are kind of boring in my opinion.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Homeschooling: an educational alternative

Traditional schools have always been top in the educational system. For years, formal education has been referred as the only sort of educ...